- Increases rumen fill.
- Increases the digestion of fiber.
- Promotes hoof health.
- Strengthens the immune system and udder health.
- Promotes fertility.
- Protects against ketosis.
- Increases milk production.
- Concentrated supply of minerals, trace elements, vitamins and active substances for healthy, fertile and productive cows.
- Kerasan® stabilises hooves.
- Mastitisan® encourages a high performing udder.
- Strong focus on rumen protein and energy syncronisation to improve the utilisation of fibres.
- Specially developed live yeast for rumen stimulation enhances feed intake and rumen efficiency.
SANABI+The rumen buffer complex for cattle
The rumen buffer complex SANABI + buffers the rumen of dairy cows and beef cattle , thus improving the rumen environment. The fermentation performance in the rumen increases and encourages a higher feed intake. Benefits: Reduces the risk of rumen acidosis. Improves rumen performance. Increases feed intake. Increases milk and fattening. Optimises the metabolism of the cow.
RumenSanFor optimum rumen performance
What's RumenSan ? The active ingredient RumenSan is a mixture of selected plant extracts, for example, essential oils. RumenSAN increases feed intake and improves rumen fermentation, for optimal feed conversion and increased energy . Benefits: Increased feed intake. Increased rumen performance. Improved feed conversion. Optimised energy supply.
Kerasan®For healthy hooves and mouths
Experienced and successful dairy farmers confirm that Kerasan® has a positive impact on the hoof health and thereby increases the daily feed intake of cows by about 1 kg of dry matter leading to an increase in milk production by 2 liters and / or an increase in milk composition (fat and protein). In addition, the fertility is improved,the risk of metabolic diseases (for example, ketosis) is lowered and teh service life of the animals is increased. Kerasan® promotes the formation of an intercellular cementing substance between the claw horn cells and protects against claw sole ulcers. Kerasan® promotes the formation of keratin and cuticulärem promotes maturation and curing of the claw horn. Kerasan® stabilises the claw horn and strengthens the tissue, the tendons and ligaments. Kerasan® protects against displacements of the jaw bone (distal phalanx lowering). Kerasan® provides effective protection against hoof diseases, displacements of the jaw bone, mouth ulcers and lameness.
Polyphenol ComplexSupports metabolism and health
What is the Sano - polyphenol complex: Polyphenols are compounds that occur naturally in plants for example, flavonoids and tannins. How does the Sano - polyphenol complex work: Compliments the action of vitamin E. Protects and regenerates vitamin E. Neutralises harmful waste products of metabolism. Antioxidant protection. Protects important proteins , the cells , the genetic material and the immune system. Supports the metabolism and resilience. Supports the performance and useful life.
Mastitisan®Promotes a healthy and efficient udder
Experienced and successful dairy farmers confirm that Mastitisan® protects against diseases in the udder, and thus has a positive influence on udder health and the cell content of the milk. The milk production increases and the milk quality is improved. In addition, the service life of the animals is increased.
- Mastitisan® reduces the level of somatic cells in the milk through special cell protection mechanisms.
- Mastitisan® strengthens the immune system of the cow, preparing the udder for use and promotes healing if mastitis occurrs. This has a very positive effect on the service life of the cows.
- Mastitisan® promotes the formation of keratin in the teat and strengthens the teat sphincter.
- Mastisan® promotes effective protection against udder infections.
- Mastitisan® improves the health of the udder and increases the milk yield of cows.
- Mastitisan® promotes vital metabolic reactions, strengthens the immune system of the cow, protecting them from ketosis.